|October 01, 2013 - October 07, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Annual Salary|
|Benefits:||Woodfords Family Services is able to provide Health, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term-Disability insurance for our eligible employees. Time–off benefits and 10 paid holidays are also included. Employees can elect voluntary insurance (Accident, Critical, Whole Life, Supplemental Disability, Cancer and Health) as well. Woodfords offers an annuity, with an employer match of up to 1% after two years of employment.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:|| Woodfords Family Services is seeking a Training Specialist!|
As determined by the Training & Resource Center Manager, the Training Specialist will:
• Provide orientation training weekly to new employees. Orientation training includes Violence in the Workplace, Health & Safety, Advocacy, and Documentation & Incident Reporting. Other classes may be added as needed.
• Achieve and maintain all instructor certifications required to carry out responsibilities including AHA First Aid/CPR, Behavioral Health Professional, Child Passenger Safety, College of Direct Support and Safety- Care.
• Maintain all teaching materials and equipment.
• Create, review and teach new curriculum for staff and external customer training.
• Collaborate with the Training Manager to add new courses as required for licensure, certification, to meet COA standards or based on the interest and/or needs of staff, consumers, families or the community.
• Complete special projects and assist with special trainings/conferences at the discretion of the Training & Resource Center Manager.
• Participate on assigned Agency committees.
• Participate on assigned training collaboratives outside of the agency.
• Participate in at least one Woodfords Family Services fundraising event yearly.
This is a full time position, 32 hours per week
|Qualifications:||The individual must:|
1. Possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of relevant instructional experience.
2. have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities including Autism Spectrum disorders
3. Have experience in teaching adult learners
4. Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with computer technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher
5. Be detail oriented with excellent organization skills
6. Be able to multi-task and willing to work in a dynamic environment
7. Be flexible and creative
8. Be a team player with excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.