BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL-PALMYRA
|April 23, 2013 - April 30, 2013|
|Benefits:||BONUS INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR ALL STAFF|
|Department:||Family Support Services - I.H.S. Region 3|
|Description:||Are you passionate about making a difference?|
Are you interested in working with children?
Do you work well independently?
Woodfords Family Services In-Home Support Program is seeking energetic, positive people to join them as a Behavioral Health Professionals. BHP positions involve providing one-on-one support to children with a diagnosis of intellectual disabilities and/or Autism in their homes. We are looking to expand our In-Home Support Program. We are looking for an individual in the following area:
Services are needed for a 9 year old. SCHEDULE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED
|Duties:||1. Work with the individual and the support community to implement developed goals and objectives that will allow independent growth and development.|
2. Function as part of a treatment team focused on the needs of the individual.
3. Provide hands-on, one-on-one support to the individual in the areas of daily living, social interaction, behavior management and communication following established treatment plan.
4. Manage a variety of moderate to severe disruptive behaviors exhibited in individual or group settings, including adjustment reactions to new or changing environments.
5. Complete and provide work schedules, summaries of progress on goals and objectives, and other required paperwork to assigned Field Supervisor on a bi-weekly basis.
6. Maintain reliable communication with the Field Supervisor, to include: timely responses to phone calls and emails, and prompt notification of scheduling changes.
7. Document data according to MaineCare and programmatic guidelines (COA).
8. Seek professional growth through reading, attending workshops, seminars, conferences and/or advanced course work. Keep required certifications current.
|Qualifications:||Acceptable candidates must possess a valid State of Maine Driver's License, have the use of a reliable vehicle and have the ability to be flexible. Personal or professional experience is preferred.|
Must possess a minimum of a GED or high-school diploma.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.